https://alisonlitchfield.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Logo_web.png 0 0 Alison Litchfield https://alisonlitchfield.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Logo_web.png Alison Litchfield2018-08-29 16:19:542018-08-29 17:18:43How Do We Raise Our Vibration?
How Do We Raise Our Vibration?
Here are just a few ways:
- Study yourself intimately and practice self love. This is the practice of inner Svadyaya. Know your shadow and where you feel limited. Until you have done the inner work required, the attempt to raise your vibration will be in vain.
- Be humble and unwavering in your commitment.
- Have some sort of physical practice to move energy. Yoga, Tai Chi, Qigong, dance.
- Be and think positive: The universe operates as vibrational frequency. Positive thinking is lighter than negative thinking. Only say positive things about people.
- Connect with nature: Nurture your relationship with the spirit of plants and animals. Connect with their frequency of vibration.
- Eat well: Eat food that is light, peak and well balanced.
- Laugh as much as possible: Don’t take yourself seriously. In order to raise your vibration you have to be light and laughter makes you lighter. When you are too serious, you get caught into the mental plane and that energy is heavy. So have fun as much as possible.
- Be of service to other people. It makes you feel better and raise your vibration.
- Touch and contact. Can be hugs, massage, lovemaking, holding you children.
- Practice meditation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!