September 18-20th 2018
With Alison Litchfield, Travis Robinson, Jen Gough and Mama Wolf
Join us for a weekend in pristine nature at our ‘off the grid’ New Mexico home as we immerse into high vibrational living through immersion into nature, food and how we eat, Yoga and embodiment, conscious business, and community building.
What is Peak Living?
Peak Living is a paradigm shift to radical self care and authentic living using nutritionally dense and enzyme-rich plants as food and medicine and embodiment practices to release blocked energy and open to new visions of how we want to live. Our mission is to support the shift to a conscious lifestyle with empowered purpose and optimal health through the proper use of peak frequency foods, herbs & pioneering information that transforms surviving into thriving!
Retreat will include:
- Daily Meditation, Yoga and Qigong led by Alison and Travis.
- Inspiring talks led by Mama Wolf, Founder of Peak Frequency.
- Inspiring conversations and teachings on how to live a vibrant, purposeful life.
- Nourishing organic, high vibrational peak meals prepared by private chef.
- Time in nature and hot springs to nurture your being.
- Community building and conscious connections.
Our facility also has a hot tub for relaxing outside or under the stars and we offer massage and healing sessions during free time in our crystal grid healing room.
Join us for this inspiring retreat in September!!