September 17th-21st 2020
Join us for 4 nights at Hawk Hill “off the grid” retreat home on 500 acres of pristine nature. This adobe home is situated just 45 minutes east of Taos, and overlooks the beautiful Sangre De Cristo Mountain range. We will spend 5 days immersing ourselves into embodiment practice, writing, wilding in nature, high vibrational food, and community building.
Women’s Soul Work
There is a great longing within each of us to understand more about the great mysteries of life. We yearn to feel connection and a sense of belonging, not only to ourselves but to the world. We desire to live an authentic, creative and soulful life. A woman’s soul work is about leaving your current life and returning to your wild heart and your core sense of self, beyond your personality and identity in the modern world. When we re-awaken this part of ourselves we re-member what it is to be whole and feel deeply fulfilled. We have more to give and offer back into the world because we have deeply nourished our own souls..
Retreat will include:
- Daily Meditation, Yoga, energy practice and dance.
- Cooking lessons
- Inspiring conversations and teachings on how to live a vibrant, purposeful life.
- Nourishing organic, high vibrational meals prepared by private chef.
- Nature based solo time with ritual
- Afternoon at the hot spring to nurture your being.
- Community building and conscious connections.
Our facility also has a hot tub for relaxing outside or under the stars and we offer massage and healing sessions during free time in our crystal grid healing room.
Join us for this inspiring retreat in September!!