I am so glad you have found your way here. If you are curious about deepening your understanding of yourself through yoga and embodiment your are in the right place.
In the Yoga Sutra’s of Patanjali, the first sutra begins with the word Atha meaning “Now”. What this means is that we have come to a place in our lives where we are ready to wake up from our conditioned existence and our habitual ways of behaving, thinking and interacting with the world. In other words, yoga begins in the present moment.
Embody Shakti Yoga Training invites you to discover your essence that lies deep inside of you. If you are one of those seekers like I have been and you have exhausted yourself trying to find happiness on the outside, you can stop where you are and begin in the now. This is an invitation to step into something new through the ancient techniques of yoga that are relevant to our modern world. You don’t have to be spiritual or look a certain way in your body to join this training. You just have to show up as you with a willingness to do the work.
Join us in this transformational experience into deepening your understanding of who you are and how you can be a leader for positive change in yourself and in the world.
This Program is certified through Yoga Alliance with Alison Litchfield Robinson E-RYT 500 and guest teachers.
Yoga is the practice of choosing freedom and truth and coming home to love!
In this 200 hour training you will learn and explore:
- The art and science of alignment
- Mudras, mantras, and meditations to awaken shakti and free life energy
- Yoga History and philosophy (Tantra, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras)
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The Embodiment of the Dieties of yoga
- Energy Anatomy (Chakras, Nadis, Bandhas)
- Sanskrit 101 (Pronunciation, Bija Mantras, Chants, Names of Poses)
- Meditation and pranayama for health and radiance
- Vinyasa and hatha yoga methodologies
- Creative sequencing for all levels of students
- Observation skills such as the ability to teach to what you are seeing
- Effective verbal cues and hands on adjustments
- Injury prevention and therapeutics
- Balance Structural Awareness with Flow
- Incorporate high vibrational , peak nutrition into your everyday routine.
- Access spirit and heart wisdom through the body.
- Learn anatomy and biomechanics in the body.
- Learning to navigate your emotions and train your mind.
- Understand energy systems and the subtle body.
Watch the video below from Alison’s first teacher training in 2013.
Watch this video of Alison’s first training.
Alison Litchfield Robinson is an ERYT 500 Yoga Instructor and and founder of Embody Shakti Yoga School. She has studied and practiced yoga in Boulder for 25 years and she is a passionate feminine co-creator and educator, leading Women’s Teacher Trainings, workshops and retreats both locally and nationally. She draws on her years of study with many inspirational teachers and council, Richard Freeman, Shri K. Pattabhi Jois, Adhil Palkivala, Shiva Rea, Douglas Brooks, Mother Maya, Dr. Morning: Spirit: Wolf Chameli Ardagh and more. She is committed to teaching people how to live their truth through tapping into the innate power and wisdom in their bodies.
The Dalai Lama says “The World Will Be Saved By the Western Woman”
Are you ready to expand who you are and step into your life with courage and presence?
Do you feel the call to dive deep into your practice
and gain the skills and confidence to teach and offer your gifts as an embodied leader for change?
If the answer is YES, then welcome. We are so excited to have you!
Location – Boulder, Colorado, The Yoga Loft
Boulder’s many healthy restaurants or head up the trail for some time in nature.
There are hotels within walking distance and rooms for rent nearby. For more information don’t hesitate to email [email protected]
“I can personally say that my experience through this Embody Shakti program was ground-breaking, earth-shaking, world-changing and I would never, ever have made a different choice had I given the chance. Embody Shakti was the single-most incredible turning point in my short life so far – without it, I would never be teaching yoga. I would still struggle with knowing myself on a deeper level. I would not have the beautiful Sisterhood I have now, and I would not have decided to dedicate my life to service, empowering the feminine, and healing the collective consciousness. I give enormous gratitude and thanks to Alison for opening up a passage for Shakti to move through me.” – Jaelyn Kohl