Yoga and Mindfulness Training
Study and learn as an intern with Alison, the art of how to live a deeply balanced life physically, mentally and emotionally. Learn to teach others the art of mindfulness and yoga through becoming a certified yoga and mindfulness teacher/coach.
Begins August 2020
This program is designed for anyone interested in learning more about yoga, nutrition, embodiment and mindfulness practices through one on one support with Alison. You’ll learn basic nutrition, yoga and yogic lifestyle principles and how to live in alignment with your deeper purpose.
Please contact Alison at [email protected] to reserve your spot. Space is limited to 8!
CE credits with Yoga Alliance
Wisdom and Mastering Intelligence
- Mastering the breath and learning the art of pranayama.
- Nutrition for the master gland, the Pituitary which governs all of the hormones.
- Alleviate mental stress and open to universal intelligence.
- Learn healing touch and hands on adjustments in yoga postures.
- Embody the Saraswati archetype goddesses of wisdom and knowledge.
- Feed the Pituitary light center the master hormone regulator.
- Practice therapeutics and alignment of the cranium and the spine and energetically work on opening the sushumna nadi, the main energy channel that runs along the spine.
- Master your thoughts and thinking processes.
- Anchor into your body as a clear vessel of transmission and connect with your limitless capacity to receive information.
- Master the art of connecting to universal information and lead as an embodied, whole woman.
- Open to the question that satisfies the who I am and why I am here.
Focus – The Art of Perception
- The power to see and perceive what’s true and visualize your future.
- Seeing and reading alignments and misalignments in the body.
- Looking at bio rhythms of sleep, menstruation, and energy and supporting a healthy, balanced aging process.
- Cultivate your intuition as a leader, so you can put your own spin on how you see the world.
- Embody the feminine archetype goddess Bhuvaneshvari of space and being able to see new perspectives.
- Nutrition to support the liver where we filter everything in life.
- Therapeutics and alignment for the jaw, ears and back of the skull.
- Practices to teach us to filter and clear accumulated stored emotions such as anger, bitterness, hurt and rage.
- Learn how to open the Light Center that governs our ability to gain understanding of new information.
- Deepen your understanding of Therapeutics & Body Alignment.
- Re-create your reality every day. Sequencing is not linear, it is creative, dynamic and always changing!!
Speak Your Truth and Express Yourself
- Identify who you are both by what you are and what you are not.
- Learn Krama which is the sequencing of a yoga practice.
- This center is governed by the Thyroid and has to do with choice, decision making, teaching and judgment.
- Explore Playfulness and Creativity.
- Therapeutics and alignment for the hyoid bone, palate and base of the occiput.
- Embody the feminine archetypes that represent creative expression and speaking our truth.
- Listen to the Creative Flow Informing you.
- Ask for what you want and get out of your own way.
- Open to Self Expression and speaking your truth.
- Work with polarity and opposites to feel both.
Motivate and Inspire
- Enter into the lotus heart and practice to beam brightly, liberating your heart from negativity.
- The breath as the goddess.
- Infuse light into your body postures through feeling and sensing rather than doing.
- Therapeutics and alignment for the upper ribs, shoulders and arms.
- Learn how to feed the light center that governs the heart and lungs putting positive emotions into circulation.
- Positive emotions are what motivate and inspire us.
- The lungs are one of the primary detox channels in the body and when healthy, help release toxins and disable negative emotions.
- Embody the feminine archetypes of power, justice, abundance and prosperity.
Focus- Relating and Bonding with a New Aspect of Yourself.
- Understand what it means to be a sovereign woman and exercise supreme authority over oneself.
- We will work with the archetype of the queen.
- Where we get our endurance and strength helps us to bond in family, friendships and work relaltions.
- Work with forgiveness and mercy to stabilize your commitment to yourself.
- Therapeutics and alignment for the side body, diaphragm and body as 3 dimensional space.
- Get to know who you are and how you meet others from this place.
- This is the light center is governed by the kidneys. When we have kidney malfunction it is very difficult to sustain family and friendships.
Balance- Combining Love and Freedom
- Freedom from Fear through Somatic awareness.
- Balancing and tending our emotions.
- Working with feminine archetypes that represent unconditional love.
- Learn how to feed the light center that balances our spiritual, physical, mental, emotional and sexual balance
- When we love ourselves we are free from limitation
- Therapeutics and alignment for the sacrum, lower back and psoas muscle.
- We are what we digest so this center teaches us how to digest and take in nutrition, energy, information and relationships in a balanced way.
- We will play with bringing life force to shapes and forms in the different Yoga Postures.
Embody your Power
- Reunion within and deepening into your kundalini power.
- Foundation of Yoga and Movement Practice.
- Feet, legs and pelvic floor as your Foundation.
- Cultivate an intimate relationship with your sexuality.
- Learn to embody the dark goddess archetype Kali.
- Understand therapeutics & body alignment of the feet, legs, hips and pelvic floor.
- Nutrition to support the health of reproductive organs.
- Learn how to feed the light center in the body that governs Peace, when Love and Freedom are practiced together.