A women’s 200 hr Immersion and wisdom training with
Alison Litchfield and Dayna Seraye
Meets Yoga Alliance Requirements for RYT 200 Hour Certification
“A transformational journey into the rise and empowerment of feminine consciousness on the planet through the modalities of yoga practice, ritual, feminine empowerment, leadership, and earth based indigenous practices. Our mission is to help women discover their autonomy and unique contribution to the greater whole”
This training is for you if are interested in deepening your own practice, discovering your unique gifts and purpose and/or would like to teach yoga. Embody Shakti Teacher Training will deepen your own practice and understanding of yoga and will also offer you the opportunity to teach yoga in your field of interest.
Join us in this supportive circle of women. This training will offer you many tools and support for diving deep into the places you may fear and help you in discovering your greatest gifts.
Check out a video from Alison’s previous training from Devi Yoga.
– October 6th-11th 2015
Autumn is a time when the forces of light and dark coIMG_9361-1me into balance. There is a shift of emphasis from outward achievement to inner reflection and contemplation. The practices of women’s yoga bring us into relationship with the cycles of nature, and remind us of our capacity to shift with the seasons. As you begin the 200 hour training it’s the perfect time to let go of the things that no longer serve your life and clear the way for new beginnings.
– January 19th-24th 2016
Nature is in her resting season, quiet and withdrawn, deeIMG_4386p in the earth and the roots. The cold temperatures and longer darker nights of winter encourage us to slow down and connect with the warmth within ourselves. In this second Module we will dive deeper into our practice, honoring the darkness and cultivating deep nourishment. It is important to recognize and honor the value of this still time. When we allow for this, it creates the space for something new to be born.
– April 19th-24th 2016
Awaken and emerge as the heavy chill of winter begins to lift, the days become longer and our amount of activity naturally increases. Spring is the season of fresh new beginnings, to fertilize and plant our seeds for our creative ideas to emerge and flow. In our Spring Module you will begin to find your voice, step forward as a teacher and explore the potential of authentic feminine leadership. This module completes the Embody Shakti Yogini Teacher Training 200 hour Training. Here you will refine your teachings skills and learn to offer your unique gifts as a teacher.
Summer Weekend Retreat
– Radiate and Expand TBA
Summer is the season of abundance. The energy is rising and expanding, providing us with endless expressions of power and strength. In this time of heightened creativity and communication we offer a rejuvenating retreat for all women and Teacher Training graduates an opportunity to assist.
The first part of the training will be a deep immersion in yoga philosophy and practice. You will learn about and explore:
- Yoga postures and alignment to support structure and function in the body
- Spiritual practice, mantras, and meditations towake up the creative life force within
- Yoga History and philosophy (Tantra, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras)
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Hindu gods and goddesses that are relevant and serve in your current life
- The Subtle Body (Chakras, Nadis, Bandhas, pranayama, meditation)
- Basic Sanskrit (Bija Mantras, Chants, Names of Poses
- Daily practice unique to female bodies.
- Yoga to support women in their life cycles as well as healing depression, anxiety, stress and over doing.
- How to heal your relationships with women and dive into the depths of the sacred feminine
The second and third part of the training will empower you as a Yoga Alliance registered instructor. You will learn:
- The skills to teach alignment based vinyasa as well restorative/yin style yoga
- To find your own voice as a teacher through chanting and speaking and offer your unique gifts
- Sequencing classes for all levels of students and discovering your niche
- To transform the gems from your own life and practice into relevant themes
- Observation and sensitivity skills such as the ability to teach to what you are seeing and feeling
- Tools to support people in awakening their authentic power
- Effective verbal cues and hands on adjustments
- Partner Yoga
- How to serve as a priestess
- To develop confidence through practice teaching
- To cultivate presence and the capacity to listen with an open heart
- Peak Frequency Nutrition and Ayurveda for modern day living
- Injury prevention, therapeutics and the importance of self practice.
To Register or for more information go to http://embodyshakti.org/