1 Hour long Session $125
1 two hour Vision session $225.00
6 one hour Mentoring Sessions $599.00
Sliding scale available upon request
Envision Your Life Where You:
- Have clarity with the vision you want for your self and body.
- Are well informed with what’s going into your body and how it affects your energy and mood and overall health.
- Feel confident with your food and exercise choices and can show up for work and family feeling calm and balanced energetically.
- Are able to trust your body to tell you what to put in it for optimal health and nutrition.
- Have a healthy, balanced relationship with your body emotions and spirit.
- Incorporate daily practices that keep your body feeling young and vibrant.
- Are able to have compassion for yourself and others when life presents challenges.
- Create space to spend meaningful time alone and with loved ones.
- To come into relationship with your body through healthy food and preparation.
What to Expect:
- Establish an individual practice
- Study yoga and philosophy for a better understanding of your spiritual path.
- Learn the self-care and basic nutritional necessities for optimizing health and consistent energy throughout your day.
- Learn internal training techniques to shift your inner state from fear or sadness to joy and passion.
- Learn breath and meditation techniques to shift patterns in the body, mind, emotion connection to allow you to have vision for living the life you desire.
- Shift away from old beliefs, behaviors, and internal negative self-talk and create a healthy relationship with your self.
Day Long Virtual Retreat
Engineer a New Lifestyle in One Day~ An All Day Personalized Retreat in person or Online zoom.
- 8-9:45 am Yoga Practice with Meditation (No Food. Only lemon water)
- 9:45-10:15 Make your green smoothie Breakfast/Tea
- 10:15-11:30 Teachings and Study
- 11:30-12:45 Cooking lesson
- 12:45-2:00 Lunch and Rest
- 2-3 pm Vision Session
- 3-4:30 Afternoon Yoga and Energy Session
- 4:30-5 pm Closing Meditation
What to Expect:
- Raising your awareness around food choices and learn how to cook and create easy, healthy food that will energize and sustain you through the day.
- A personalized yoga and embodiment practice to to take with you into your daily routine.
- A recorded Yoga Nidra to practice at night to alleviate stress and tension in your life.
- Tools to heal and empower yourself and body, getting back in touch with the intuitive and instinctual self so you can live a more balanced life.
- A 40 day practice called a Sadhana to integrate into your life after our time together.
- 1 Follow up call with me.
- Email support and guidance as you integrate back to your life
My goal is to help you get off the stress wheel of eating on the go and ignoring your body and instead help you learn how to be in a healthy and balanced relationship with yourself and your current state. I work with the body holistically, integrating Yoga practices, Rolfing Structural Integration, Ayurveda and native medicine using food and herbs as medicine for healing and well being. I also work with woman’s health imbalances, anxiety, stress, depression, sleep issues, food and body image and so much more. \
Living a radiant, whole life is about learning to listen through trusting your senses and intuition.
Investment in Yourself
$500.00 for A Full Day Retreat (Up to 10 people welcome)
Are you worth it?
Ready to take the next step?
I currently do no more than 5 retreats per month so places are limited. I am dedicated to being with you in body, mind and heart when mentoring and in order for me to do this I limit the amount of people I work with. This allows me the space to be guiding at my best with you and also maintain balance with my other commitments and home time. I truly believe in self care and nourishment so that is what I practice and bring to you.
How To Book Your Private Retreat
When you are ready to make the commitment and to do the work with me by your side as your mentor, send me an email and we can set up a virtual day long retreat. I will send you the pre-course work so I can get to know more about you and then we go from there.